Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When disaster strikes your home or business, there are two things that are certain...
1. You need help fast
2. You need the best company to handle the disaster
This is where all of us here at SERVPRO of Belfast/Camden/Rockland shine!
We are faster to any disaster because we are your friends and neighbors. We live in Belfast, Camden, Rockland and the surrounding areas, so when you reach out... we can be there fast!
But you want to know the best part?
We have been trained by SERVPRO. We have access to the tools and technology to bring you a piece of mind that is frankly, priceless.
Have you suffered a disaster?
Call us right now at 207-338-1850.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (207) 338-1850
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Belfast / Camden / Rockland arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.